Thursday, June 22, 2017

WIN! At all costs! #yeahnah

It is seriously incredible to me how much mail I have gotten from companies that would LOVE to "help" me "win" my campaign with their political yard signs (I need those), postcards (do I need those?), flyers (hmmm), buttons, badges, banners, robocalls, campaign management websites, and I imagine there are a LOT of other products, methods and doodads that I could purchase that would help me WIN! Cause winning matters!


This is what it feels like to me:


Finish HIM! Finish them! WIN, WIN, WIN, for goodness' sake, and you'll be a WINNER! 

Great. #letfreedomring #smh



This is not a game about winning, this is an election, where we the people get to vote to maintain our FREEDOM. Popularity and Freedom are not the same thing. Freedom ought to be what we are voting for; we human beings are not perfect people; we make mistakes and we err as well, but the principles of Freedom, those things remain, regardless of who is in office. I want to help make the principles of Freedom popular again.

xoxo,

Leah





No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in August, the Daily Herald...

Posted the Candidate Guide. Here were my responses to the questions asked: Race:  Saratoga Springs City Council Occupation:  Wife an...