Friday, July 7, 2017

Make it rain!

Well, I'm just made of money, aren't I?



*rolling my eyes*


Actually, I can see why it would be important for us to report our campaign finances, particularly when people are donating to them. It would be helpful for donors to know how their money is being spent, and also so that they can see that it is not being squandered. 

As I mentioned before, however, I have decided to fund my own campaign, because I haven't wanted to be beholden to anyone; call me strange, but to me, it feels like I'd be taking a loan from people, and I don't want to do that to others. As I mentioned in a previous video, "my choice, my responsibility". 

So, here's to making it rain...I now have $100 in my account. Woohoo! I'm rich, I'm rich! ;)



Pretty much. 

xoxo,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early in August, the Daily Herald...

Posted the Candidate Guide. Here were my responses to the questions asked: Race:  Saratoga Springs City Council Occupation:  Wife an...